Do you own a WordPress website? Are you looking to add a job board section to it? Or you are looking to create a website on WordPress that is solely dedicated to job boards. If yes, then we have a powerful plugin for you. WordPress Job Board Plugin is a popular WP plugin that helps you create a custom job board on your website. It works seamlessly with premium and free WP themes and integrates well with the WordPress. The WP JobBoard Review provides you a deep insight about this plugin and helps you to explore its awesome features.
WPJobBoard Plugin – An Introduction
It is a fully featured plugin that enables you to create impressive job boards. The employers can easily post the jobs after registering, manage the ads, create the employer profile, and view their listings stats. Not only can the employers, job seekers also take benefits. They can easily upload their resume, search positions, signup to receive the emails, apply for the jobs directly, and take other benefits too.
It even offers the comprehensive administration panel to the site owner at backend for setting up the plugin easily and managing everything nicely. Its extremely powerful visual editor lets you create & organize the forms through drag & drop builder. The administrator has the complete control over job postings. You can even choose to charge the employer for job postings.
It further offers Stripe and PayPal integration. You can easily create a number of categories and job types, manage email templates, control user resumes and employer’s profiles, create discount codes, and do lot many things. Moreover, it comes with a Job based theme Jobelon. Let us know more about the features of this plugin in WP JobBoard review.
WP JobBoard Plugin – Top Notch Features
- Compatible with Any WP Site: The job board section can be added easily to any WP site and it doesn’t alter your existing plugin and theme features.
- Works with Any Theme: The plugin can work exceptionally well with any WP theme. No matter which theme you have installed, WP JobBoard plugin can be installed with any. It works exceptionally well with frameworks like Genesis, Thesis, WooFramework, Headway, and others.
- Template Engine Alike to WordPress: You can redesign the job board pages in the way you like through its in-built template engine.
- PayPal & Stripe Integration: If you wish to charge the user to post jobs and generate income through this job board section, you can do so by integrating the payment methods like Stripe & PayPal.
- Visual Editor & Additional Field: You can easily add or remove the input fields from different forms through its visual editor. It gives you complete flexibility to manage and organize the forms.
- Marketing & Communication Features: Your jobs can be instantly distributed to different job aggregation sites like SimplyHired, Indeed, Juju, and Google Base. Moreover, your jobs can be auto-posted to Twitter. Also, communication features like job feeds, email notifications, and job alerts can also be made available.
- Support & Documentation: A complete online knowledge base with tutorials, user guides, and documentation is available. Email support is also there for user help.
Job Board – Top Features
- Job Posting Control: You can easily control the users posting jobs, select between the anonymous users and registered members, and disallow users to post jobs without approval.
- Flexible Job Browsing & Searching: A user on site can easily search for the jobs by location, job type, keyword, category, posting time, and through few other inputs. It has an advanced built-in search engine.
- Job Applications: The users can apply for the jobs directly and the application is sent to the employers.
- Employer Profiles: The registered employers can make a unique profile containing the company name, description, locations, current openings, and other additional information.
- Jobs & Applicants Management: The employers can easily login to view the stats on the job post and can also edit it.
- Job Alerts & RSS Feeds: It also offers job alerts through email and also through RSS feeds to registered users.
- Custom Widgets: It has multiple widgets to provide a better integration with your site. These widgets are resumes & job board menus, search form, job types, recently viewed jobs etc.
- Resumes: You can allow the users to create their resumes and upload them. These resumes can be found later by the employers.
Features of Admin Panel
- One-Click Installation: You can install the plugin with just a single click and activate it easily.
- Manage Job Postings: You have total control to add, edit, or delete the jobs with ease. As an admin you can add or remove the job and can easily modify the job properties that the job poster cannot.
- Manage Listings Type: The options like job type, time period of visibility of the job, or ‘Featured’ job can be chosen. You can even charge the job poster for posting a job or can take no charge for the same.
- Browse Job Applications: The job applications can be accessed and managed through the admin panel.
- Control over Resumes: As an administrator, you have the power to view or update the resumes submitted by the users.
- Discount Codes: You can create codes or coupons to give discounts to the employers for job posting and can control the percentage of discount.
- Job Importing: This plugin fill your job board section automatically with the jobs from the websites like indeed.com or careerbuilder.com. The jobs can also be imported as XML file.
Not only this, there are a number of features that can be utilized once you install this plugin on your WP site. You can turn a simple website into a whole new job board.
Pricing & Plans
WP JobBoard plugin is available with two licenses – Personal License & Business License. A one year support and upgrade is provided with both these licenses along with a free job board theme – Jobelon. You also get the ability to change the complete source code and use your own. Moreover, you can upload unlimited resumes, post unlimited jobs, and applications.
- Personal License: This license is available for personal use only and will cost you $97. You can use this plugin only on a single website.
- Business License: You can purchase business license at $199 and use this plugin on each of your website. Also, you get access to innovative beta releases, which are not given to the users with personal license.
The Final Words
WP JobBoard plugin is a fabulous plugin to turn your web site into a complete job board. You can either choose to create a website solely dedicated to jobs or can choose a section of your website to be turned into a job board. This plugin works reasonably well with all WordPress theme and doesn’t conflicts with your exiting plugins. You can also integrate PayPal and Stripe as payment options to your site through this plugin. What else can you ask from this type of plugin at such an affordable price? If you were looking for any such plugin for your website then WP JobBoard can turn out to be a right choice.